Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Next up...baby!!

I'm am terribly sorry for not writing in ages, but I have a bit of an excuse, I'm pregnant, and for the last 5 months I've been exhausted! It was debilitating, I can't even tell you! I would come home from work, and flop on the couch until it was time to go to bed! thankfully my husband does all the cooking in our household, otherwise I would have starved because I just would not have had the energy to make anything!
Here's a 3-D image of the baby, it's a boy!

Anyway - all the tiredness has passed now and I'm back on track and ready to get on with making jewels and preparing for this baby!
I'm making jewellery for a friends wedding and should have some pictures in the next few days! They will be a beautiful mixture of fall colours! I'm off to get started on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin